Fresh off of a very promising first round, we’re diving right into the second round of three for this challenge.
Here’s the link to Dorian’s post: http://abronec.com/mega-group-challenge
Here are the rules in full:
- Your Picture
- Must include unprocessed/uncooked food
- The food must be for human consumption only
- May include other elements to add interest or composition
- Your picture must be taken inside a building.
- The image must have been taken from the start date of the challenge, not before.
- Your picture must have a title.
- Your picture must not be manipulated by adding parts that were not on the original image.
- You may use editing software to change contrast, exposure, white balance etc.
So unprocessed and uncooked food — you’re looking at fresh fruits, fresh veg, or raw meat. No fresh dog food. Obviously. Here’s Dorian’s description:
Unprocessed food includes things like, fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, rice, raw meat, etc. Anything that has been put through a process and combines more than one food stuff is processed, EG Bread is a processed food, pasta is processed food, McDonalds is processed food.
Round two ends February 9th, so your deadline is…
Sunday February 7th
Here are the hashtags:
Here’s where you will be uploading your photos:
…And as we did last time, here’s the upload form to try out your various photos and get feedback: